Career at Caravan Stuff 4 U
Apprentice Warehousing Operative
If you are keen to learn and would like a job role with variety, this apprenticeship could be ideal for you. Time will be split between organising delivery and items ordered via the online shop and serving customers face to face in the shop.
Duties to include;
- Serve customers in shop when necessary
- In put stock
- Liaise with customers and communcate effectively
- Learn to receive and distribute stock
- keep warehouse neat and tidy
- Gain basic knowledge of our merchandise to understand customer requirements
- Phone customers to clarify requirements and deliveries as appropriate
- Follow all Health and Safety procedures
- To study toward an NVQ and certificate in Warehousing, including Maths & English Level 1 if this has not already been achieved
- Take part actively and productively in your own learning experience, you will be required to show initiative
- To deal with telephone enquiries, ensuring all messages are passed to staff in a timeley manner
- Answer general queries to the office
- Draft and prepare documentation in various formats, as and when required, in order to respond to correspondence or produce documents as requested
- Data entry, this will be done by inputting data on to various computerised data bases to enable records to be kept up to date and ensure the accuracy of the data
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with other members of staff and customers
New permanent positions have opened for Warehouse Operatives
Permanent position, Immediate start. Competitive rates of pay.
Competitive rates of pay.
Duties include: Picking/packing/dispatch Assisting customers in shop & on phone.
How to apply?
Please call into store for application form or Download an Application Form
Caravan Stuff 4 U Ltd, Unit 12, Hanley Workshops, Hanley Swan, Worcester, WR8 0DX.
If you have any question please get in touch with us.